Monday, November 9, 2009

The Ring and the Date :)

Ok so here is the ring!! :) We went ring shopping "casually" he said, but his plan was for me to tell him my perfect ring. It was about the second one I tried on and I tried on lots of more but I just fell in love with this one! Very sneaky Bridger. :) We visited Provo this last weekend. Bridger took me and my best friend Sam down there so I could find my wedding dress with my sister. Then he had to drive back to Arizona. He hasn't been able to find a job here in Idaho so he had to go to Arizona so he can start making money and saving. Definitely sad to see him drive off! But we're going to make the time apart as minimal as possible :) Hopefully only a few weeks. I'm going to get a camera and a skype account so we can still somewhat have face to face contact.
We also decided our OFFICIAL WEDDING DATE :) It is March 20th! At the Denver Colorado Temple. Invites will be sent don't worry! I need to start getting everyone's address so we can start making mailing lists :). So Send me an email with it if you would like an invitation!! Dancersluvjazz@yahoo.com.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ring Janelle! March 20th sounds like a great day to get married! I'm putting it on our calendar right now! Love you. Mike, Stef and Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the date - Love the ring - Love you! Congrats again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your getting married! WOW! I'm so excited for you :D

    ReplyDelete