Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter Update

So it's been a couple of months, so here's an update!
In December we spent Christmas in Denver, CO with my family. It was so great to see them and see the snow (although it didn't snow until the day right before we left). We had fun playing games and seeing the whole family. All the kids are getting so big and the Deters family is growing up so much! Here are some pictures of the snow the last couple days.




And onto January...
Nothing too exciting happened in January. Bridger and I just love spending time together. We are both taking online classes so we keep busy between that, work for the both of us, and just relaxing together. We love the Arizona sunshine. We love the little house we are renting, we have 2 cute cats, we go on bike rides and runs and anything else we can think of. Life is really just smooth sailing, nothing too complain about. We had a fun project building a cat tree for our 2 cats. Instead of going out and buying one for way more! This is the final project. Much to our pleasure our cats think it is like the coolest thing ever!


February...
Not too much in February either.. Maybe this is why I don't blog that much :) We just keep doing what we do. On my spare time I like to do crafts. My new project is a flower collage with I'm hoping 6 or 7 different types of flowers. Here is the start of it. The daisy which is my absolute favorite flower is just the beginning.

I'll try to post more as I finish them.

3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun!!! I love your daisy painting, and the chocolates you made for Bridger look great! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you blogged so I can keep up on your life! Those chocolates look super tasty! That is a great idea about the cards at the store! Glad you two are so happy. Can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys have a great life! Kid free and just get to spend time together. Ahhh..that would be nice some days. :)

    ReplyDelete