Monday, March 14, 2011

NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY AND POOL PARTIES

So many of you know that we have recently got a dog. Some people in town were moving and were in a hurry to find good homes for the the two puppies they had left. So in a matter of minutes we had the cutest 10 week old puppy ever. :) Bridger picked out his name which is "Sparticus" or "Sparty" for short. At the home we are at right now he cannot stay with us so he sleeps at Bridger's mom's house, but I spend as much time possible with him during the day. He has huge paws that he falls over constantly, and he doesn't know his own size because he loves to attempt to curl up in a ball and sleep on your lap which he is getting a little too big for. :) Here are some pictures of him.





Our cats are still trying to figure out if they like him or not. At this time they still prefer him to be sleeping than anything else.
So I have finished a few more paintings, at least I think they are finished. But I might add to them later. This is the tulip, and the Hibiscus. The Hibiscus needs something a little extra I think. Any comments are welcome.


This last Saturday was my birthday. I turned 20.. so I am no longer a teenager, a bitter sweet situation. :) Bridger planned a surprise party for me. On friday night we went to Sierra Vista for some last minute shopping Bridger needed to do. We ended up getting back around 11:30 so instead of waiting to open all my presents in the morning, we waited until midnight, and I opened a couple of gifts to start off my birthday. Then we went to bed. In the morning I opened just a couple more. We went to Denny's for my free GRAND SLAM :). Then we went swimming, but the whole pool area was covered in streamers and balloons! A surprise pool party that I have always wanted. It was perfect. The weather and everything. We had fake tattoos, fun straws, and lots of hot dogs and chips. It was very very fun. After the pool party we had cake, which my friend Ashley made. IT WAS THE PERFECT CAKE!! It was bright, and covered in daisy's. I then went home and took a shower, and got ready again. When I got back we hit a pinata, played Apples to Apples, and then a couple hours of intense capture the flag. My birthday was so much fun from start to finish. I am so thankful for a great husband who planned everything just for me. He knows me so well! Here are some pictures.





For those of you who don't know we are in the process of buying our first house. We are almost done with the process hopefully! And we hope to move in in the next week or two.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Bridger did an awesome job on your birthday! That is awesome! It sounds like a ton of fun! That is awesome you are buying a house! I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. your dog is adorable!! What kind is he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's a mutt. we think he has some rotweiler in him, and one of the fathers is a great pyranese, and maybe some hound too. lol :) he's everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting time for you guys! What a great husband Bridger is! Your party looks like a blast & that cute was awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!!!!

    ReplyDelete