Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas in Colorado!

Christmas in Colorado!! I loved going to Colorado for Christmas and seeing most of my family :) I wanted to get there so bad and Bridger was sweet enough to leave after he got off work on Friday at 5. I had a half day at work that day so I got off at 12, and counted the minutes for the next few hours. I love going to see my family, and it is always fun to go and stay in the home I grew up in. Christmas at my parents house just brings back so many childhood memories, and I love it. :) So we left at 5 and drove all through the night. We pulled off the road and slept for about 2 hours until we started to freeze in the car and then kept driving. In total I think it took us about 14 hours, not too bad considering we were going like 70 the whole way to conserve on gas ;) and that we stopped and slept for a while. 
The first night we were there we watched Brave in 3D on my parents new sweet TV. Pretty sure Bridger and I fell asleep right away because we were exhausted haha. 
 This little girl is so cute, I just love her. This is Phoebe (Andrea and Brandon's baby girl). She is adorable. Period :)
 As always, we had a blast making treats in the kitchen :)

 Mom and Phoebe :)
 On Christmas Eve we have a tradition that we go caroling to families in the neighborhood, and then a couple of old family friends. This is before we went out.


 After we go caroling, we go out to a mexican restaurant. We met up with my brother Michael and his family. We ate lots of yummy food and spent time some quality time with the family :)
 She is just so cute :)
 My parents at Dinner. They are so hardcore they wore their hats all night long :) Way to have Christmas spirit :)
 Once we get back from eating we open our christmas eve pajamas. These were ours! :)
 Christmas morning :)
 It snowed!!! :) It was so perfect that it snowed Christmas morning so that we could have a white Christmas!
 The Bickmore family on Christmas morning


 Jessica, Melinda and Andrea playing games :)
 Kyle, Zachary, and Elizabeth
 Adam and Hanni :)
 We all went bowling which was so much fun! Here are the girls
 and the boys:)
 Playing games :)
 Jessica and Elizabeth
 Melinda and Mom
 haha the boys

 Family game night!
I am so grateful for my family and all the fun that we have together. It is really hard living away from them, so I love visiting them :) Family is the best! I also love taking road trips with Bridger. It is never a dull moment on road trips and we have so much fun. All in all it was a fabulous trip where I got to see a lot of family, and relax a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment