Monday, January 21, 2013

Update for January

January has been a great month for us! It started out with Bridgers Surprise Birthday Party. I had been planning it for about a month, and I can't believe I pulled it off. Bridger had told me not to plan a party or anything because he didn't want me to worry about it, but I couldn't resist. I planned it for a Saturday before his birthday so that he would be extra surprised :) I told everyone to be there a little before seven, and I was planning on Bridger's dad somehow getting him out of the house so I could set up and that everyone could get there. As it got closer to 7, Bridger's family was just hanging out at our house casually. His brother tried to get him to go take his nephew Thomas on a quad ride, Bridger declined and said that he didn't want to go anywhere. Try one failed. A little bit later his sister Denim said that she needed to go get something from her house and asked if Bridger wanted to come, Bridger declined again. Try two failed. All while this was happening Bridger was in basketball shorts, I asked if he wanted to change because his clothes were a little dirty from working during the day, he declined and said that he was comfortable. All this while I was trying to be subtle and it wasn't working at all. Finally Bridger's dad gave me the look that seemed to say, "Only you can get him out of here". So I gave the decoration supplies to Bridger's sisters and said that I needed to run and grab something from his sisters house, he didn't want to come but he couldn't say no to his wife haha. So thankfully he changed his clothes and we headed off. When we got to his sisters house it was locked but I still had to kill time so I just parked on the side of the street. Obviously at this time he knew something was up but didn't even think that everyone, including our friends, would be there. So after waiting like 15 minutes we headed back home, walked in the door and I shoved Bridger into the bedroom to check if everything was ready. It was, so I grabbed him and he came out and saw all the decorations and people. He was super excited and surprised and it all turned out great! :) We had a blast with all the friends and family that made this night happen. Happy Birthday Boy!! :) 
 We had fun playing tons of pool.
 We had great food, made by Bridger's dad, and tons of snacks!



 This last weekend, we went to a cousin's wedding. Before we left we were just hanging out in the car, and Case (Brea and Caleb's baby) does this thing where he reaches out for things. I got this perfect picture where it looks like he is throwing a peace sign, haha awesome.
 The wedding was at this really cool old mill, and there was this really cool stream with a bridge over it. Here are some of the pictures that we got.



They matched lol 
 These last two pictures are to show how hilarious my husband is. I love this guy, and all of his hairdo's. For those of you that know and are around Bridger, you know that his hairstyle changes very regularly. He will go from a shaved head, to an afro in a matter of months. When this picture was taken he decided to go for a mohawk lol. My husband is hilarious, and I love him and all of his hairstyles.
 Bottom line is I love this guy to pieces! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment